PLANTATION

PT ICHTIAR GUSTI PUDI

  • In December 2004, AZRB acquired 95% equity interest in PTIGP while the remaining 5% is owned by a local investor.

  • IGP's estates & mill are located in Pontianak, West Kalimantan, Indonesia.

Approval Type

Area (ha)

Location

HGU

6,764

Amboyo Selatan, Ngabang

IL Ngabang

8,820

Ngabang dan Sengah Temila

TOTAL

15,584

Area Statement

Mature Plants

4,243 ha

New Planting (2014)

1,100 ha

New Planting (2015)

1,700 ha

TOTAL PLANTED AREA

7,043 ha

Head Office

Gandaria 8 Suite 17K,
Gandaria City, Jl. Sultan,
Kebayoran Lama,
Jakarta Selatan 12240
Indonesia
 

Tel : (+6221) 2930 3750 
Fax : (+6221) 2930 3520 

Contact Person : En. Jamal Nasir

© Ahmad Zaki Resources Berhad

logo for website-01.jpg